- Department of Economics, Social Studies, Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- SSD: SECS-P/02 - economic policy
- ORCID: orcid.org/0000-0002-2058-6761
PublicationsAll my research products
Selected recent works
- Poggi, A, Natale, P (2020). Learning by hiring, network centrality and within-firm wage dispersion. Labour Economics, vol. 67
- Poggi, A. (2019) “Regional labor markets in Spain: can flexibility and local democracy reduce inefficiencies?”, Papers in Regional Science, vol. 98, p. 1499-1516
- Bosco, B. and Poggi, A. (2019) “Government effectiveness, middle class and poverty in the EU. A dynamic multilevel analysis”, Review of Income and Wealth, vol. 66, p. 94-125
- Anand, P. and Poggi, A. (2018) "Do Social Resources Matter? Social Capital, Personality Traits and the Ability to Plan Ahead", Kyklos, Vol. 71, Issue 3, Pages 343-373
- Poggi, A. and R. Nicolini, (2016) “Labor Market Reform and Rent-sharing: A Quasi-experiment Experience”, Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, 38 (4): 618-631
- ECONOMETRICS LAB (a scelta fra: A - Modern economic history Prof. Paolo Di Martino; B - Public policy analysis Prof.ssa Ambra Poggi; C - Labour market, health and well-being: economic analysis using panel data Prof.ssa Silvia Mendolia; D - Productivity and Efficiency Analysis of Firms Dott.ssa Elena Grinza; E - Economics and Spatial Data Prof.ssa Elena Esposito; F - Microeconometric methods and applications Prof. Alessandro Sembenelli) (SEM0119)
Corso di studio in Economia
- IMPRESE TURISTICHE, ORGANIZZAZIONE E POLITICHE DEL TURISMO (SEM0147)
Corso di studio in Economia e Management
- TOPICS IN APPLIED ECONOMICS (SEM0132)
Two - Year Master Degree in Economics
Fields of interest:
- Social exclusion and poverty dynamics.
- Labour market, job satisfaction, quality of work and life.
- Social capital
- Inequality, polarization and poverty.
- Applied microeconometrics.
Office hourssu appuntamento (in presenza o in remoto a richiesta dello studente)