Erasmus and international mobility
Students international mobility is possible through the Erasmus/Erasmus+ Programme or by means of ad-hoc international cooperation agreements.
Information about European Mobility Programs (only in Italian)
Several scholarships are available every year for the Erasmus+ mobility. The application procedure is usually published in November.
In particular, the following EU partner universities have masters degrees, taught in English, that are close to ours (check availability for your Academic Year.). Erasmus exchanges with such universities are encouraged.
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Freie Universitaet Berlin (*)
- Carlos III Madrid (*)
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (*)
- Monash University
- Sydney University
- Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona (*)
- Universidad Autonoma de Madrid (*)
- University of Ljubljana
- Boğaziçi University Istanbul (alt link)
- Higher School of Economics - ICEF (Moscow)
(*) English courses in Economics are available. However, the Erasmus selection requires knowledge of the local language. Check availability for your Academic Year.
Note that it is the student's responsibility to check that the destination offers courses consistent with the Economics program and the student's study plan.
The complete list of Erasmus destinations.