How to apply
What documents do I need?
First, check the admission requirements for our Master.
Then, make sure to have these documents ready:
- Your academic transcript, including your grades.
- A personal statement.
- Your CV.
- Any English proficiency certificate you may have.
- An identification document (ID).
Link to online application
All students must apply online. Depending on where you got your degree, you belong to one of these two categories:
- International students: students with a degree from a non-Italian university, regardless of their citizenship. International students must apply through this form, which is handled directly by the central offices of the University of Torino. You can find the deadlines for the application of international students here.
- Domestic students: students with a degree from an Italian university (typically a Laurea Triennale). Domestic students must apply through this form. Applications are open for domestic students between March 1st and September 30th. We advise all students to apply early, before obtaining your undergraduate degree.
After you apply
Domestic students who apply will get a receipt by email, containing the application's reference number.
We evaluate applications on a rolling basis. In some cases, we first invite students for an online interview. At the end of the evaluation process, you will receive the admission decision via email.
Before the official courses start, there are two intensive crash courses on Mathematics and Probability in the first two weeks of September. These courses are key for your success in our program. Check our website regularly to find information on these courses.