The programme structure is the following:
- Microeconomic Analysis
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Quantitative Methods for Economics
- Capital Markets and Corporate Finance
- Econometrics II
- One course to be chosen between:
- Numerical Methods in Economics
- Methodology and History of Economics
- Behavioral and Experimental Economics
- Corporate Law for Economics
- Four courses to be chosen between:
- Monetary Economics II
- Labour Economics II
- Economic Applications of Game Theory
- Industrial Economics II
- Topics in International Economics
- Political Economics
- Public Economics and Finance
- Economics of Savings and Pensions
- Growth and Development
- Final Dissertation
Please, consult the Syllabus.
Please note that some courses or programmes of study may change. In this case, the School will always notify the students as early as practicably possible and propose any viable and relevant alternative options.
All students are required to fill and submit online their Career or Study Plan. Through this procedure the student can choose her/his full-time or part-time commitment to the Program and submit her/his personalised study plan.
For further information on Career Plans, please consult this page (only in Italian).
The personal online Career Plan submission will be open only after the first instalment of the tuition fees for the current academic year has been payed.
Afterwards, from the menu "Carriera" choose "Piano carriera".
Visit the study plan.