Student opinion questionnaires mean students can express their level of satisfaction with courses and how they are organised, university facilities and exams, as well as raise issues. Students are invited to actively participate in the process of growth and consolidation of quality.
Students access EduMeter with their personal SCU credentials to consult the assessment results of individual courses.
They can see the Student Opinion Survey results concerning the response rate and course performance for each question in the questionnaire, but without course labels:
- student opinions a.y. 2022-2023
- student opinions a.y. 2021-2022
- student opinions a.y. 2020-2021
- student opinions a.y. 2019-2020
- student opinions a.y. 2018-2019
They can see the Students' Opinion Survey results concerning the assessment of the degree course exams and facilities.
- Report exams and facilities a.y. 2022-2023
- Report exams and facilities a.y. 2021-2022
- Report exams and facilities a.y. 2020-2021
- Report exams and facilities a.y. 2019-2020
- Report exams and facilities a.y. 2018-2019
Assessing courses through student opinion
Students who are correctly enrolled in a Bachelor's, Master's or Single Cycle Master can only register for exams after having given their opinion on the course quality on EduMeter.
Instructions for the utilization of Edumeter
To log on to the online questionnaire (Edumeter) is necessary to have already confirmed the career plan (the Edumeter procedure reads the information two days after the confirmation of the plan career); then follow the steps below:
- log on to the Edumeter website;
- enter with your personal SCU credentials;
- if you do not see the teachings verify if these belong to different CoS than their own (in this case the CoS of competence appears halfway down the page, click on the CoS and then you should see the teachings related to the CoS in question).
To ensure anonymity, after authentication the procedure separates the personal profile from the answers given by the student.
The questionnaire is different for attending students (frequency >50%) and not attending students (frequency <50%).
You can access the results in the private area of the individual teachings of each CoS.
For technical problems send a Help Desk to Edumeter support.